Tempest

Stanford Hall 2012 now 1 July !

I'm planning to go but cannot log on to ccgb website , my membership pack is thru just i can't logon to add my name .

Make sure you have a ticket for the club stand, folks.

If you haven´t got one, PM me with your address details.

Tempest

Really looking forward to this now.

My car is far from where I ultimately want it to be, but am hoping to get it scrubbing up best i can for Sunday :)

Jay

Had another good day at Stanford Hall. Met some more new faces, and the same regular faces.

Well done Judith on the concours result.

Here are a few pics from the day

.[ATTACH=CONFIG]67629[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]67681[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]67677[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]67673[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]67665[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]67661[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]67657[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]67653[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]67649[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]67645[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]67641[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]67637[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]67633[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]67685[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]67669[/ATTACH]

Nice photos mate , nice to meet you again sorry I wasn't around to say bye to u all . Good show weather not so bad for a change Judith's Vr was stunning , oh cheers for the lend of the coat

Good to see and attend another cracking Stanford Hall. Date change luckily did not impact too much on the proceedings.

Well done to team "rear brake caliper", and Judith for coming first in Concourse.

Pleased as usual with last myself :lol:

Tempest

haha thats my girlfriends parents in the pic with the house - getting in the way of the shot i see haha - ill apologise on their behalf

Nice pics!

good pics!!!!

Wish the beetles would move from the centre and allow someone else to use that space

It turned out that the bolts that secure the rear carrier to the stub axle weren't torqued up and one worked its way out en route so the caliper was hanging off :S

Thanks to everyone who pitched in with tools, elbow grease and compromising pictures - we got home safely with no further problems :)

It turned out that the bolts that secure the rear carrier to the stub axle weren't torqued up and one worked its way out en route so the caliper was hanging off :S

Thanks to everyone who pitched in with tools, elbow grease and compromising pictures - we got home safely with no further problems :)

Glad you made it home safely mate, nice to meet you and your other half. PM me if you want sum loctite thread lock still

Brilliant pics capturing work in progress :)