VR6Pete

Corrado VR6 front sub-frame

I'm after a front sub frame for a corrado VR6.

If by any chance it's powder coated already then great if not no worries as I'd get it done before fitting :)

Ideally would like it posted. Or if its local to Stoke on Trent id collect :)

Cheers

Pete

What part do you need, the cross member the engine mounts onto, the cross member the radiator sits on or both?

What part do you need, the cross member the engine mounts onto, the cross member the radiator sits on or both?

I think he means the subframe the bit that the wishbones bolt onto...... :turn-l:

I'll have a look at my sub-frame this afternoon, see if all the threads are ok, and i'll get back to you.

Matt

VR6Pete,

Just inspected the sub-frame, threads are all good. I can upload a picture if needed. £60 delivered via 24hr courier

spot on mate that. great. as long as the captive nuts are good I.E wishbone bolts tighten up ok then i'll have it... will be shot blasted and powder coated anyway before i fit.

The wishbone bolts held torque well, easy to undo when I removed it. I did what you will be doing, purchased a second sub-frame to powder coat, makes it alot easier to swap over in one hit rather that waiting a week with the car in the air.

Matt

exactly. yeah pal i'll take it if thats the case, send me over some payment details.... :)