Sign in to follow this  
chrishill

single lifter fitted!

what a f**k on this was! I lost 3 screws inside the bonnet skin :mad: i'll have to try and get them out with a magnet on a coathanger or something...

looks good now its done though! 8)

So that's how they fit... 8) :roll: I never could work it out on mine (wrong type of bonnet!)

Looks good... 8)

mines fitted just the same...i had to use big 4cm washers to help at the top...and i used a screwdriver with a big magnet near the handle to get teh screws out of the bonnet skin.

Does your lifter have some play in the bottom bolt?? or is it all tight fitting....looks very nice.

yeah theres some play on the bottom bolt if you take the weight off the lifter by pushing the bonnet up futher, i couldnt get in to the bolt with my socket wrench because the wire for the bonnet release was in the way! used big pliers to do it up as tight as i could, i used a big washer at the top too, the other one looked like it might fall out!

cheers dan! if anyone fancies one of these dans selling another one in the 'for sale' forum, i can vouch for his bubblewrapping skills ;)

cheers dan! if anyone fancies one of these dans selling another one in the 'for sale' forum, i can vouch for his bubblewrapping skills ;)

LOL!! :D got to make sure it gets to you as it left Chris :wink: