ddubalicious

G60 Bottom Radiator Hose

Hi all,

I did make a post in the Wanted section but I am desperate so I thought I would make a post here also.

Basically I am in desperate need for a bottom radiator hose for my G60. I have searched for ages to find the right one. I found a G60 being broken on eBay and purchased the bottom rad hose from that but its the wrong one, the diameter of the hose going to the radiator is smaller on the one that I just purchased.

The part number of the original hose that I have taken off the car is 191121051R which VW no longer stock!

If you have one, or know how I can sort this then please let me know.

I have seen a couple of aftermarket silicon kits but they do not mention diameters and I am reluctant to buy a whole kit just for the one hose.

Thanks

Im in the exact same position mate tried looking everywhere with no luck unless you buy the full silicone hose kit for the G60

i did however buy a hose from ebay the other day which is part number 191121051E (jetta or passat lower rad hose) which is of the exact same design but a very slightly smaller bore on one side of the hose...... i'll let you know how i get on with it as i havnt had a chance to fit it tomorrow

No idea if that part is still available

cheers

Thats the one I have also, it wont fit onto the radiator as it is too small.

I will have to buy a silicon hose kit I think. Only I am confused as some of the kits I have seen are for LHD only cars or US spec!

Yeah unfortunatly the internal bore is too small which is a bugger.... i though i may get away with heating up the hose and getting a very snug fit but no dice

as for silicone hose kits .... im pretty sure there is no difference from lhd to rhd the only difference is air con models?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Corrado-G60-88-93-Venair-BLACK-Silicone-Coolant-Hose-Kit-PG-/280881052230?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4165d0ba46

just found this site which sells for £150 ....although i have never heard of JBS hose kits so no idea on the quality

http://www.jbsautodesigns.co.uk/product/3609/2-piece-hose-kit-for-corrado-g60

been trying to put off buying a kit but reeally dont have any option now......

Edited by northG60

how annoying! I changed from standard hoses to silicone a couple of years ago and could've sworn i kept the old ones. i've found the top hose but none of the others!

There's a very slim change that it's in the garage i rent, i'll check tomorrow as i'm going up anyway. if its not there its gone :(