mimjed

garage sorting :( mostly g60

well ive been ordered to start clearing spare parts ive been hoarding in the garage. prices are posted (to uk) except for the battery.

PICTURES WONT UPLOAD :( SORRY. pm me your phone number and ill send it to you that way.

G60 isv's X2. £30 each.

G60 throttle body with micro switches. £45.

G60 boost return blanking plate. £5.

G60 airbox to charger hose, original vw one. £10. (prov sold to Oweng60)

G60 ecu Digifant 1, 037906022B. with Gwerks 6 chip. £70

G60 power steering pump, with brackets. £30. (prov sold to Oweng60)

G60 genuine uncut key. £50.

Pro Max 90amp/hour heavy duty battery. cost £90 only on the car for around 2 months until i took it off the road. £30 - collected please.

again sorry about the lack of pictures. will sadly have to dig out more parts soon so will add them at a later date.

cheers jim.

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

doh! missed one.

early drivers side undertray and fuse box cover. black. good condition, could do with a wipe over. £30.

is the chip an SNS one? or G-werks own ? what spec is it designed for ? im guessing your cars spec? or.....

It's a gwerks one chap. Was made for 68mm and stage 4 if that helps at all.

Jim

Would you consider splitting the chip from the ECU and selling separately? That chip is set up exactly for what im running! Please let me know. Thanks.

If I can manage to find the original one which is stashed away at my old mans house somewhere then I have no problem with that. But I'd rather sell something complete rather than missing a bit. Will try and get over at the weekend.

Cheers jim

If sam.L want the chip then let it go to him first as ive just booked my flight to chicago so im pretty skint....lol

cheers mate

Chicago! Nice. Thanks northg60, mimjed let me know if you manage to find the standard chip, would be interested in just the g-werks chip! Thanks.

Hi jim, just wondering what your thoughts are on selling the chip separately or whether you managed to find the standard chip? Thanks.