Benjevw

Early Grey Leather Front Doorcards

Hi guys I've got a set of front grey leather cards in good condition. I got a full early spec interior but ended up using cloth late front cards as didn't really want to chop them up! Just seeing if any1s interested. Not sure on a price as don't really know how much there worth. So make me an offer.

All switches and handles included, the only thing is they're missing the speaker grills.

Alternatively after a set of late spec grey front leather cards if any1 wants to swap?

d4b780cb-4620-7473.jpg

This is the only pic I have ATM but can get more if needed.

Located in Bedfordshire

Cheers

Ben

Edited by Benjevw

Ooosh that's a long old drive lol. U heading to any shows or anything?

I'll look into a courier in a while. What condition they in bud? And what do they come with?

Jesus, bedfordshire is a while away ! haha and yeah i think im going to pickering, not sure yet though, they are exactly the same as yours mate :) (bat the big makeshift speakerhole) hahaha

Jesus, bedfordshire is a while away ! haha and yeah i think im going to pickering, not sure yet though, they are exactly the same as yours mate :) (bat the big makeshift speakerhole) hahaha

Yea enit! Have you got a pic handy mate? Any rips/marks on them?

Few more pics as they're in my room atm!

Passenger side

d4b780ee-241b-6a0c.jpg

Drivers

d4b780ee-2457-8d24.jpg

There's a few little marks but nothing a good clean wouldn't take out. No rips in the leather.

Yea I guess the big holes are for bigger aftermarket speakers? They were like it when I picked it up and didn't really notice lol.

Cheers

I wont notice either, theyll be covered :) ill get some pics when im home tonight hopefully ! My Rado suddenly cut out on me when reversing up a drive :(

no idea what's wrong with it, so gotta try to fix that tonight :( :( wish me luck !

I wont notice either, theyll be covered :) ill get some pics when im home tonight hopefully ! My Rado suddenly cut out on me when reversing up a drive :(

no idea what's wrong with it, so gotta try to fix that tonight :( :( wish me luck !

Yea cool if you could mate cheers. U checked the basics? But yea good luck dude hope u sort it :)

I have got a set of these in my garage too, starting to get in the way now. All complete with switches and grills etc. They don't seem to be very sought after. I have had then for a few months and will be off to the tip soon. I hate to bid good quality items :-(