myvwg60

hey somebody would recommend...

to swap my g60 supercharged and make it a 1.8 turbo? is it much trouble i know its expensive buy i can find a damn charger that works so im thinking seriously on doing that mod. what do you yhink about it?

If you're after a charge I would try jabba sport or jmr (16vg60 on here)

One of them may have one kicking around they can sell you

a couple on ebay just now!!and yes jmr(john mitchell racing)is ur man!!he managed to make 1 charger out of 2 f**ked ones i had!!legend!!

As said above speak to brian at jabba or john from JMR about sourcing the parts to build up a charger you cannot go wrong with either

Also i would really try and keep it with its original Charger setup as G60's are pretty rare now with their original engine setup plus you will need new manifolds mounting brackets ect. (allot of change under the bonnet)

I was in the excact same position with mine this febuary after my second charger bit the dust.....and i thought about the turbo route but in the end i spoke to brian at jabba and he sourced me the relavant casings seals and bearings and now ive got my G charger im so glad i stayed true to the G60 i think you would really miss the charm of the charged engine i know i would + the sound that superchargers make is pretty special.....