Scott G

Hi all. New from Darlington with a 1.8 16valver.

Hi all. Just got myself a nice red Corrado 1.8 16v model today. Is my first VW and my first German car. I have many questions to ask, but i'll ask them in the relevant areas. I'm 38 years old and i'm from Darlington in Co Durham. Here's a pic if it works. [ATTACH=CONFIG]63309[/ATTACH]

Im from Stockton mate! theres a few more Rados coming up this side of the country ! looking good !

Ta guys. It needs a couple of bits doing here and there but i'll get them sorted soon as as I intend to keep it permanently. I've had too many cars I wanted to keep and ended up letting them go to waste. It's a lovely car to drive and I'm looking forward to exploring its capabilities. My ex has already challenged me to a drag race against her Ovlov S40 2.0 turbo, i'm not confident i'll beat it like. She probs has had it remapped and just not told me LOL. Anyway, would like to go to any meets in the area if there is any, get to see other folks cars and get advice on how to keep mine in top nick.

Sounds like a plan, you best keep this car like, mines my first car and I hope to keep it forever :D lol

Yeah it's good to have people around mate :)

I'm half way through a tdi conversion so it's gonna be a few months until mine is running again, I don't get to spend as much time as I would like on it due to work/family/weather :(