DriverVR6

KONI STRT Front & Rear shock absorbers

KONI STRT Front and Rear Shock absorbers for a Corrado. They are off a 2.0 16v, but will also fit other Corrados. They are all in good condition, with just light surface rust. The seals are perfect with no leaks at all and there is no rust or damage on the piston rods. All four are still hard and give a smooth ride. They were purchased by the previous owner of the car in Jan 2008 from Stealth Racing and I have the original invoice. I think they have done about 25k.

£90 ono collected. I can post but you'll have to pay the postage cost on top.

dude, can you use them with standard springs will they will fit the 1.8 16v corrado

nino, yes you can use them on a 1.8 16v with standard or lowered springs, with your existing top mounts.

Still for sale. Surprised these have not gone as they have only had about 25k miles on them and are only 4 years old, with the original Stealth invoice to prove.

They are good replacements to upgrade from standard suspension. Only reason I'm selling them is because I stupidity took them off!

£90, and open to offers.

Did you keep the springs then? These were a good setup on the 16V.. seemed to give a pretty decent ride quality and the car handled well too.. nice dampers :)

Jim, the front springs were okay and I gave them to a mate, but the rears were too corroded to sell and were binned. Once the powder coating breaks on aftermarket springs they don't last very long....that's why I stick with genuine VW springs....

Yes they are very good in terms of handling and ride, and a good sensible upgrade to the standard shocks. The only reason I took them off was to try on a set of Koni adjustables. It cost me £72 to have the tracking and camber setup so it would not have been worth it to put these back on and spend another £72!...I was only doing a favour for a mate and it ends up costing me!

Would you take 80 quid? - can pick them up pretty much any time that suits you.

cheers,

David.

SOLD

Hi David, yes I'm happy to let them go to you for £80. Let me know when you want to pick them up and I'll PM you my address.

Edited by DriverVR6