phantom corrado

wanted suspension

i have a 93 k reg 20 ltr 16v and im after standard front and rear suspension legs,complete and ready to bolt straight on.binning my old coil overs.thanks in advance.

I think it would be costly to post as the front and rears with the springs, top mounts and bump stops would end up weighing quiet a bit. Let me get it weighed and priced and I'll come back to you tomorrow. I have the complete set and it's in perfect used condition. Once I know postage costs if it's worth your while we can work out a fair price, as I don't want to rob you. Unless someone comes up with another set for you tonight.

Hi,

I've weighed the complete suspension and it is way over 30kg, so I would not be able to post it using standard royal mail, so you will need to arrange your own collection. To be honest I don't think it will be worth your while buying off me as I would want about £80 for it, and once you add your postal costs it will work out expensive for you. So it may be better if you wait until something comes up locally for you.

Hi i have complete front and rears i'll do them for 50 inc postage

Let me know rod

your probably rite.thanls alot for what you have done.they would work out quite dear for me,again thanks alot.

Hi,

I've weighed the complete suspension and it is way over 30kg, so I would not be able to post it using standard royal mail, so you will need to arrange your own collection. To be honest I don't think it will be worth your while buying off me as I would want about £80 for it, and once you add your postal costs it will work out expensive for you. So it may be better if you wait until something comes up locally for you.

---------- Post added at 8:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 8:41 AM ----------

what condition are they in?.can i put them straight on?do you av some of the fixing bolts.?i am very interested in them.thanks for getting in touch.how would you want paying.?.

Hi i have complete front and rears i'll do them for 50 inc postage

Let me know rod

Yeah it's a shame you're not closer and can't collect. The suspension is in really good used condition with all the bolts/fixings and was off a 94 2.0 16v. I always strip everything down before I sell to make sure it is in full working order. Hope you manage to source a good set soon.

ATB.

ive got a full set too, based up North in Stockton, depends where you are I could deliver for petrol cost :)