PhatVR6

Newbie but oldie

Still here, lurking, still got corrado's in my system.

The old fully caged dark burgundy 8v shell is STILL sat in the garage, haven't really touched it for 4 years :-(

Bought a classic VR6 off Renshaw a couple of years ago, blew the VR6 up but stil managed to get a 13.34@107 out of it.

Bought a white unfinished 20v one but it was a dog and too much work to bother finishing so got rid of that.

Green one currently sat at the back of my unit. R32 engine, Vortech V9, chargecooled, nitrous, stripped out, floor mounted Tilton pedal box, Quaife 6 speed dog box, VW Motorsport shifter, Autronic SM4 with CDI coils, samcos, carbon bonnet, KW clubsports, etc etc

Will get round to making it run when my back lets me.

Thought I'd say hi again as got a few Corrado bits to advertise and a few people on ere I need to quiz.

Cheers

Paul

Glad to hear you're still around Paul. You were always undertaking really ambitious and interesting projects.. sounds like nothing has changed at all there!

Hi Jim, They're the same projects! Wasted a year setting up a unit and doing my back in. Seriously limited with the amount of work I can do these days. Couple of hours a day max and I'm ruined :-(

Docs advised me to pack I working on cars. Took his advise and worked on my can and bike instead, still hurts so figured I might as well do cars too :-)

Will sort out some pics for a build thread as I'd like the car out to play before this season ends. I know it won't be to everyone's tastes but hopefully people can benefit from the odd bit of technical innovation I sometimes devise.

The bans been lifted then? :shrug:

Good to have you back bud x

It was so long ago.. I don't even remember what we banned him for TBH. All water under the bridge :)

Ban was lifted years ago, I just haven't done much Corrado related for years so not had much to say!