Just thought id start a thread for everyone on night shift as im bored off my tits at work (jet engine cncs run for long spells) and the only amusement I have is farting into the fan machine so it blows towards my m8 on the.next.machine :lol:

Nah mate, you're the just the only sucker working night shift on a double bank holiday weekend :)

God you lot are about as interesting as what i drop in the toilet every morning,these days :l

Feel free to leave any time.

Don't close the door on your way out either, we need some ventilation...

Nah mate, you're the just the only sucker working night shift on a double bank holiday weekend :)

For 42 grand a year I could not give a rats ass :lol: I get the holidays back anyway so its all gravy baby

---------- Post added at 8:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:33 PM ----------

Feel free to leave any time.

Don't close the door on your way out either, we need some ventilation...

Ill be back later after ive put my lionel ritchie cd on and cried myself to sleep, im just so hurt and your right this place needs an air,i can smell your ass breath through my phone even up here in sunderland :lol:

Well me stagging on the guard room this weekend was a great way to exercise my gas release technique.3 in the morning playing how many people i can wake up with a fart!!! record at the moment is three,they weren't happy either.

how is it when your bored stupid,is that small stupid things seem so funny when their not?

how is it when your bored stupid,is that small stupid things seem so funny when their not?

Ive just had a chilli massala there so let battle commemse :lol: and.farts are funny,i regularly pull the sheets over owa lasses head and give her a dutch oven haha.

she is the biggest girly girl ever but she still laughs her head off although she is one hell off a good sleeper and returns fire with queefs :lol:

Edited by corrado_sunderland

42 grand a year and you buy a peugeot, not just gas escaping out your arse its your brains and all.

1. Other than my brothers exige ive never drove a car so capable for country roads and twistys than 205s :p plus I had to rescue her75k original non sunroof 1.9 and she was growing moss in the yard of a friend.

2.im saving up for a 911 next year or m3,probably 911 I reakon

Who the f@ck announces what they earn on a public forum on the internet! Sheesh! :|

Edited by Jim

presumably the same sort of person that... no, I don't think I'll repeat what's been posted up before...

Who the f@ck announces what they earn on a public forum on the internet! Sheesh! :|

Who gives a sh$t like?,you one of them people who keeps his payslip secret on payday at work ya tight get :lol: its only your pay and ive worked hard to achieve it so i dont care.I was grafting my arse off for 8.70 an hour in a hell hole before this.