owen g60

G60 65mm pulley

Hi guys

As the title says.

Does anyone have one kicking around in their tool box??

Or where can I source one... Jabba don't do them and can't find any other people who will ship to the uk.

Firstly youre brave running a 65 mm pully lol

Secondly here you go buddy

Bar Tek sell the 65mm pully

http://www.bar-tek-tuning.com/cgi-bin/cosmoshop/lshop.cgi?action=showdetail&wkid=29809&ls=en&nc=1339439507-29851&rubnum=&artnum=2160004&file=10&gesamt_zeilen=0Tsuche--65%20mm

brought a few bits n bobs from them and theyre really good

I very rarely get close to the redline on the engine recently so have decided i can have the smaller pulley :)

I want to shift the torque down the rev range a little to suit how i drive it... besides i want to compliment my new redtop injectors with a little more boost when i do use the loud pedal :8

yeah to be fair you shouldnt really redline on a 68MM pully to often..... but showing up an ST focus or the like is allot of fun lol

good luck with the 65mm mate and check out Bar-Tek's other stuff theyre REALLY good for G60 parts so buy a few and save on freight(or give them to me) lol

I even considered going smaller on the pulley but im not that brave.

My charger is very strong :) all run in after i rebuilt and ported it to death myself :)

16 psi at 6000 rpm after a little tweak on the cam timing... pulls like a train now, keeps most other cars in check

65mm pulleys on eBay, dont know about quality.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Golf-Corrado-G60-Syncro-Supercharger-65mm-Pulley-brand-new-/261044637757?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3cc779103d#ht_500wt_1210

If you need a chip i can help you with a 65mm pulley bosch red top chip.

The chip is based on vw's v6636 eprom code with 3 ignition maps. You can specify the rev limiter to come in at whatever RPM you like, you can have it with or without anti-lag, you can also have the isv code adjusted to reduce boost bleed at higher rpms.

I will also be testing a custom chip soon that features switchable launch control set at any RPM required, so i will be able to provided that option too.

Edited by G60_Marc

What sort of price are we talking for a chip for red tops and 65mm pulley, rev limiter at 7k and anti lag.

The isv code is also interesting although I have rerouted it to the intake but may aswell have the limit raised to 1 bar if possible

£50 posted. Refundable if your not happy with it. I can also fit the chip into your ecu and test for extra cost, you pay postage.

Also, if you would like anything changed on the chip in the future the price includes free changes to the chip via self addresses envelope. There is no charge as the chip is re-writeable, just send the chip back in an envelope.

The chip supplied is 512k so can hold "2 chips" on one chip that are switchable with a Moates 2Timer board, i can make one of those also if you fancy having 2 chips selectable at the flick of a switch ;)

http://www.moates.net/2timer.html

off to bed now...

Edited by G60_Marc

Fitted my 65mm pulley and red top injectors... replaced rubber fuel lines whilst i was at it.

Will take it out later to see what difference it makes.

Just need a map not to fully suit it

Yeah it came from bartek.

I'm going to replace my apex strips when I do the map as I don't feel they're sealing very well.

Can definitely feel the difference in it tho

Bar tek also sell a special spray to coat your chargers walls after a rebuild I think jabba use it and claim it enhances boost.?? for a short time