wbx6dan

g60 nothelle corrado project

Looks great! glad they've gone to a good home.. my task will be to one day find a storm grey rado that now already has recaros! why would anyone one a rado without them?!

cloth ones are for big northern jessies unlike us men down south with fetishes (newly found!)

Good luck with that search Baron maybe you could find something suitable for the summer? :shades:

cloth ones are for big northern jessies unlike us men down south with fetishes (newly found!)

Good luck with that search Baron maybe you could find something suitable for the summer? :shades:

its too cold up there for leather! :lol:

evening all a small update reday for mot no2!!

However the abs light has been on for the past 6 months or so. Checked the resistance from all the wheel sensors and o/s/f seemed a little higher

than the others so popped into g/s/f yesterday picked one up and fitted this morning ready for the mot (already run out!) and no difference bugger! Well a road test was in order anyway as the suns shining beer needed etc car and van needed to be cleaned for "castle hill car festival" and then the ruddy spoiler stopped half way up!!!

I carried on and bought my beer (enjoying some now) and drove home and noticed the abs light was off! I assumed the inoperative rear spoiler was due a fuse which was correct and no 15 i think which sais warning light on the legend was replaced and then the abs light wouldnt go out again so feeling sorta pleased that i can just whip a fuse out to pass the mot

evening all a small update reday for mot no2!!

However the abs light has been on for the past 6 months or so. Checked the resistance from all the wheel sensors and o/s/f seemed a little higher

than the others so popped into g/s/f yesterday picked one up and fitted this morning ready for the mot (already run out!) and no difference bugger! Well a road test was in order anyway as the suns shining beer needed etc car and van needed to be cleaned for "castle hill car festival" and then the ruddy spoiler stopped half way up!!!

I carried on and bought my beer (enjoying some now) and drove home and noticed the abs light was off! I assumed the inoperative rear spoiler was due a fuse which was correct and no 15 i think which sais warning light on the legend was replaced and then the abs light wouldnt go out again so feeling sorta pleased that i can just whip a fuse out to pass the mot

Wish it was that easy bud, the mot tester should test that the light comes on then goes out if it doesnt they should fail it

Hi Jon thats right it does!

the light comes on goes off even with the fuse out when you put it in the light stays on!!

ruddy electrics! oh and the abs doesnt work either!

hey ho off for mot i go :dance:

good luck dude, you going castle hill next weekend? weather dependant ill be heading up there myself in the corrado

cool look forward to it loepan i will be on the north devon vw club stand in my bus and the boss will be bringing the rado meeting up at old tescos in bple at 8ish (although we all have tickets :))

hey left on saturday but couldn't find you to say bye, loving the nothelle seemed to get a lot of interest when i was around that way, great day and good to see the corrado's on show

hope you enjoyed sunday, weather seemed to be better than predicted

Hi that was great to meet up hell we rocked best looking cars there :cool:

Sorry I missed you too and I know what you mean we sat in my bus and had dinner and there were lots of "there bloody rare those you know as an supercharger all you know my lover!" we had a cool day didn't go back today I reckon one day was enough better catch up again soon cheers Dan

castlehill14011_zpsff03154c.jpg

Edited by wbx6dan

well ive been a busy boy today and my thumb is killing me from all that black sh1t thanks vr6gar

corradowork003_zpsc90ab600.jpg

corradowork004_zps17dbefd5.jpg

corradowork005_zpsf60d964c.jpg

corradowork007_zps0d6dd958.jpg

corradowork002_zps8ce14880.jpg

Cheers for the Arb driver vr6 it has changed the car so much its unbelievable :dance:

corradowork009_zps3d785166.jpg

corradowork010_zps36145113.jpg

corradowork013_zpsc9e9eeed.jpg