C5 OEM

who owns this...?

Barry Owen going by the advert, but I don't recognise the name...

Jay

I can confirm that ozowen on here does still own this car, he is just using my profile on 'PH' to advertise.

What are brothers for!!!

Aye, cracking mota- been on several convoys with it and it sure does shift!

Real shame Oz is selling up though :(

Gents,

Just to confirm yes it is my Blackberry that is on Pistonheads, I have been pondering this big debate for almost a year now, I absolutely love this car and am not too bothered if it sells or not. During my ownership without putting it up for sale I have had 4 queries about it, the last just before Christmas but as some might be aware I have been inactive on the forum, this was due to a double death in the family, having lost my mother-in-law in the Dec and my father a day after my birthday in Jan. There after well most will understand it has taken a fair bit of time to get over it. If she sells I will be gutted deep down but as a lot of people on here will testify I have always sworn to keep L303 alive and well unfortunately she; although running is very much under the weather and needs to be re-born, discussions have already started with Graham its now just a matter of time. I am also entering a new chapter in life with me retiring next year so this seems the time to "test the market"

Edited by ozowen

Best of luck Oz with what ever happens and sorry to hear about your losses.

Will have to catch up soon with a local meet?

All ways wanted a go in it but never got the chance :(

Gents,

Just to confirm yes it is my Blackberry that is on Pistonheads, I have been pondering this big debate for almost a year now, I absolutely love this car and am not too bothered if it sells or not. During my ownership without putting it up for sale I have had 4 queries about it, the last just before Christmas but as some might be aware I have been inactive on the forum, this was due to a double death in the family, having lost my mother-in-law in the Dec and my father a day after my birthday in Jan. There after well most will understand it has taken a fair bit of time to get over it. If she sells I will be gutted deep down but as a lot of people on here will testify I have always sworn to keep L303 alive and well unfortunately she; although running is very much under the weather and needs to be re-born, discussions have already started with Graham its now just a matter of time. I am also entering a new chapter in life with me retiring next year so this seems the time to "test the market"

Oz thought I'd best clarify for anyone reading the above that L303 is your original Corrado and NOT the one for sale!!!!!!!!!

Cheers Swompy,

You will have to organise a local event and I will be quite happy for you to experience the car. I am up to Tatton in Aug but the rest of the time I am free, it would be nice to catch up with the southern possie; it's been a while!!!!