larceny fink

Late Corrado Door Cards - Cloth Dark/Pattern

STILL AVAILABLE - Forgotten about these what with holidays etc, will put on flea bay if no takers this time.

Set of Corrado Late Spec Door cards in Dark/Patterned cloth.

Cards are in pretty good condition with 1x small tiny tiny split on drivers card in corner where it goes round window but from what I can see of mine the mark will be covered when fitted anyway. It has been glued from underneath so will not split anymore and is solid.

Cloth appears black but has a red/green/blue pattern also. Other than a quick clean the cloth is very good.

The corners of the rear cards are not broken and intact.

No door pockets or handles - as in pics.

All pics below.

Collection from Kings Lynn, Norfolk advised (due to fragile nature of door cards) but will post if necessary and will cost around £10 to do so.

What are these worth - dunno, they came with a load of bits I picked up for my VR6 but don't need them as mine ok and I have some spare VR6 cloth cards.

£40 collected or £50 posted?? Make me an offer if that is to high - realistic offer though.

corradoparts014.jpg

corradoparts015.jpg

corradoparts018.jpg

corradoparts017.jpg

corradoparts016.jpg

Edited by larceny fink

£10 to post!

ParcelMonkey can deliver these through Citylink for £8, but obviously the seller needs to package them up and add this to the cost. I think this is a very fair price for posting!

No I am amazed how cheap he put the postage

Postage is always a stinger on things like this

dumptyboy is spot on, parcelmonkey.com is great. Probably be something like £7.49+vat due to size more than the weight. Posted some mk3 golf leather door cards for that a while back.

May have put a little more on post if I had these on ebay but trying to keep price fair for forum members.

Parcel2go.com is another good delivery source.