carrots

its not going

hi ive had a caravan for a while now but havent got anything to tow it yet.ive been told to sell the corrado and get something which i repled f--k o-f .ive been looking at shoguns but been told they do 20mpg so with a caravan on back 15mpg max.so i am thinking of a discovery 300tdi parts cheap and not to bad on fuel.been told to check for rot in boot floor ,inner wings and rear arches.anyone had one .i want to spend 2k max realy

My mate has a hyundai 4x4 which he rates highly, says it does 30ish to the gallon, it starts with an "s" i think............

Its a terracan, so its starts with an "s" then...........:bonk:

Edited by daleyboy

hyundai sounds nasty,bet they are good tho,i will have to look on ebay at um.cheers for info

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

just looked at them on ebay,there out the price range bet they are good tho

Have a look at an old a6 diesel. That will do the job if you can get one for the money.

Just had a look on ebay and there are a few on there. Look at up to £2500 then you could always view and kick down price. As long as you go for heavy and high torque you will be ok. Should be a bit more reliable than Landy too IMO

Edited by Human Joist

hyundai santa faie {faye?}

god never heard of that

Hyundai Sante Fe - M8 in the states has one of these and it has taken her all over the country as well as up and down Pikes peak quite a few times, good motor for the money.