dubberlurch

9A head sensor identification

Hi guys,

hoping you can help me out, i am transplanting a 2.0 16v 9A lump into my mk2 golf 16v and have an extra sensor i can't identify! its a single spade connector on the top of the head between the oil filler cap and the lifting eyelet on the drivers side.

i have used my standard KR loom, and have the engine running but don't want to drive home (320 miles from plymouth to colchester) without having this connector sorted or at least knowing what it should do. sorry i haven't got a picture, but its locked up in the unit and i can't get a key today!

please help :)

Rad fan after run switch. If you touch the spade on the block with the engine switched off, the fan should start running. Wont cause any problems at all with it disconnected, it just wont cool down as quickly after switch off. :o

NICE.

thanks dude, i had a after run on the old KR engine so i'll try to find the cable and connect it to that. At least i know it won't cause a real problem if i can't get it connected up.

Cheers dude!