larceny fink

Late VR6 - Seat Base Cover with Foam, Bolster Foam and Base Bolster covers

I have a Late VR6 front seat base with cover (In proper late VR Cloth pattern) and foam, Both side bolster covers for front seat base (in black cloth from late VR) and a seat base side bolster foam left side of base as you sit on it. Left over from my old interior I replaced.

corradoparts019.jpg

Late VR cloth still on foam base, cleaned - no marks at all, no rips or tears £25 posted?

corradoparts022.jpg

Black seat base side bolster covers, no rips tears or wear £10 for pair or £6 each posted?

corradoparts020.jpg

corradoparts021.jpg

Seat base bolster foam, left side. VW Part No: 535 881 377 £10 posted?

Sensible offers on each considered, can do postage deal if someone wants more than 1 item.

Also have Late corrado door cards for sale in separate thread.

Again, if no takes on forum after a few days I will stick on 'fleabay'

Collection from Kings Lynn, Norfolk welcome also

Edited by larceny fink
made mistake

Items arrived today, thanks mate. by the way have you got any hints or tips on fitting these? as I've never taken a seat apart before :) or is it just a case of getting stuck in there and it'll become apparent how to go about it.

Any other parts of the cloth available? Thought I'd ask as I need a full black interior and I'm from Lynn. Have I seen you about before? I'm in the green m reg

Think I may have seen you about last week coming out of South Wooton Lane onto North Lynn Bypass, I got a blue M reg VR6. I'll keep my eye out.

As for more cloth, sorry only got the other bottom bolster cover. I swapped my shot interior, did keep some cloth and foam as spares as I can see bolsters not lasting long.

---------- Post added at 9:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:52 AM ----------

Hi, just picked up your post. Think the guide posted by ben should help. It was about 6 weeks I took seats apart and its the only time I have done it myself - although quite easy, should also show you where that rod goes. If you find you are any of the metal round clips short, cable ties would do same job or give me a PM and I may be able to sort some out for you. I should have kept base I sent to you - i's cleaner than mine lol.

possibly me then i live in south wooton. Thought i would ask as i have still got my temp grey interior 2 years on lol