thegrouch

VR Gear Shift Tower

Am looking for the shifter mechanism for a 95vr6 (02a?) that sits on top of the gearbox and which the shift cables attach to. Doesn't have to be mint but must be complete and intact !

Cheers

Hey mate replaced my gearbox before xmas, still have the old one if you could wait a couple of days i'll dig it out have a look.

Hey mate sorry i kept you waiting on this, just removed the tower and the cup/shroud on the selector shaft is damaged, what caused my box to blow did this too. I'm not sure if it'll any good for you. The top bit where the cables connect look ok. If you do want it its yours for nowt .

---------- Post added at 5:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 4:13 PM ----------

Hey mate sorry i kept you waiting on this, just removed the tower and the cup/shroud on the selector shaft is damaged, what caused my box to blow did this too. I'm not sure if it'll any good for you. The top bit where the cables connect look ok. If you do want it its yours for nowt .

Thanks for looking mate, doesn't sound much different 2 what I have now really so I'll leave it save you the hassle of packing it up and sending it.

Thanks anyway