Sign in to follow this  
PhatVR6

american ass holes on vortex

I posted up Ken Lark's corrado race car last week on the corrado forum, and all they've done is whine on about there's no way it cost that much to build, blah, blah, blah.

f*cking pr1cks, I'm not going on there again, they are a bunch of c*nts.

the 12v VR6 forum is good though.

yeah a lot of the people on the vortex are very uninformed, they lie to sell things, false advice, etc. a lot of the people on there are jerks. but not all. i hardly ever go there just for that reason.

yeah I read your thread on there a couple of days ago, theres a couple of people that seemed interested and impressed, but most were just upset that he has TSW wheels.

Your last reply made me laugh :lol:

Yeah I saw your post Phat and very much enjoyed your scornfull retort :lol:

There's a few miserable feckers on those vortex site. I typed out a load of quality info relating to a MAF issue for some guy and he replied "Lets look at the question shall we?". I don't know why they have to be so rude, arrogant, obnoxious and ungrateful.

I can't be arsed with the Vortexers...they're too into their own little ways and just keep bumping posts all the time. Losers.

There are a good few blokes on there with exceptional knowledge though, but they ignore plees for help from novices.

K

The best thing on vortex are the archives where you can find a lot of top quality information. Most things have been covered at some point so it's more worthwhile consulting these rather than posing a new question which either won't get answered or gets dismissed.

Yep, I live in the states but prefer this site by far ;P

Born in Ireland though....maybe thats why!

Of course you do :lol: We're far more accomodating and friendly 8)

LOL!

Have a good Easter break.

K

AAHHAHAHAH found and read the post...kev..nice one mate i liked the ending.

PhatVR6...that is one lovely machine...i can see where some of them are coming from though once they converted the £££'s into dollars $151'275

you should try to get a run down of what it has done to it...and labour costs...but why waste your time trying to defend against these mindless mortals. :twisted:

Let Ken know i'll PX my 16v rado with his...as he should know he wont get all the money back from the man hours :)

Sanj.

Vortex? Still like it, and met one guy through Vortex, we met up in London, when he flew over 2 years ago, nice guy (suppose I now have a reason to fly over to California ...). But there are loads of weirdos on there as well, normally don't hang out in the Rado section, though, just in the Rocco section, where the Americans recently demonstrated their prudishness again, when a German mate of mine posted some piccies of his Scirocco-career (including some hot naked babes :shock: ). This was felt to be a reason to warn him, remove the pictures etc. whereas a rather violent picture of a doll with its head covered in blood, and all sorts of realistic looking gory bits alongside, having been run over by a Scirocco was deemed to be OK :roll: In a nutshell: Violence is OK, nature isn't :(

Tempest