Overmind

Who owns my old Corrado 16v? G149KOG

This picture was taken at edition38.

[ATTACH]67061[/ATTACH]

I owned this Corrado about 3 years ago, I swapped it to a lad from Sudbury, I saw it about 18 months later with a new owner and I don't know where it is now.

I would like to find the new owner as I have found some original documentation for the car including the original manual etc, and I would like to pass it on. So if anyone knows, or the owner is on here if they could pm me I'd be happy to post out the bits I've got and it would be nice to see the old girl again at a show and meet the new owner.

Cheers. Bryn.

Hey Bryn.

That would be me :)

Looks like that picture was actually taken at the Elemental show in Stansted, Essex? Where abouts in Essex are you from? That would be cool if you could post me the documents you have on the car, or even meet up if you live nearby!

Cheers

Martin

Edited by martinb

this could be a good thread for everyone i would love to find out who has owned my cars :) i am told it started its life in Ireland and obviously know the last owner

Hey Bryn.

That would be me :)

Looks like that picture was actually taken at the Elemental show in Stansted, Essex? Where abouts in Essex are you from? That would be cool if you could post me the documents you have on the car, or even meet up if you live nearby!

Cheers

Martin

Hi mate! How is the old girl doing? I'm near Colchester buddy. Where abouts are you?

Hi mate! How is the old girl doing? I'm near Colchester buddy. Where abouts are you?

she's a bit of an ongoing project but still scrubs up well! I've had it for just over a year now.

I'm near Saffron Walden (about 10 mins from Stansted Airport).

Radointers.jpg

Do you have any pics from when you owner the car?

:)

Edited by martinb

She looks fantastic as always bud.

The day I bought her.

Picture042-1.jpg

Picture043-1.jpg

Shortly after on schmidts

Picture070.jpg

Then D90's

FILE08924.jpg

FILE089224.jpg

Then borbets and deep eyebrow grille thingy

IMG_0612.jpg

Awesome, cheers for those! It looks really clean in those pics - The car has been painted at some point, was that while you had it?

Cheers

Martin :)

unfortunately it could probably do with painting again now (it still polishes up well but suffers from fading if you dont keep on top of it and has several car park dings). Recently I have been toying with the idea of upgrading to a VR6 myself (reading your thread has not helped with this! :grin:) although I love the car so part of me wants to get it done and back to its former glory....

If you could send me those documents, that would be greatly appreciated, I dont mind sending you a couple of £ for postage if you want.

Cheers

Martin

Dam it looks well nice on the porsche wheels i got it from a lad it nottingham when i owned it before martin

Just get it painted martin i got a loverly little run around for you and you can even strip it and prep it in me garage problem solved lol