Tjninny

Rusty cross member

Hi,

Does anyone know which other VAG cars have the same crossmember which supports the radiator and has power steering pipes running through it? If I can find a decent replacement I won't then need to clean up the original, which has seen better days. Also, has anyone got a good replacement spoiler support piece which joins the spoiler and crossmember? Again, mine is quite badly rusted.

Cheers.

I think this is corrado specific only chap so best getting one from a breaking thread off here, where are you located? have a spoiler bar in decent shape if thats the bit you need, 5 large bolts go through it. Is that the one?

Right, think I'll remove the radiator support and clean up and repaint. The spoiler bar is the part I'm after, and I'm only down the road in Doncaster - how much do you want and is it in good condition?

Cheers,

Tim.

Yeah not bad at all,I painted it a ehile back so it's kept it in reasonable shape. How's £15 collected? happy to meet up halfway somewhere. :)

Great - I'll have it so save for me, I need to see when I can get across due to work, so will be in touch ASAP.

Thanks,

Tim.

the early 16v corrados (and poss G60s) have the same part as Mk2 golf (even have the 191 xxx xxx part number stamped on) but for other engines, i'm not so sure.

Hope KipVW is able to sort you out! :-)