Jonjwt

Lift pump power

After searching I cannot find the answer, problem is there is no power at the lift pump, I thought I'd check it as the main pump is starting to buzz, I put a multimeter on each of the 4 wires on the connecter and there is no power tried it with the ignition 1 turn and engine running. I have checked the fuses under the dash all ok,

Is there more fuses somewhere or a relay for the pump, any suggestions please as I need to drive 150 miles later on , thanks all

Do a search mate, covered loads.

Fuel pump relay is either 67, 80, or 167 dependant on time of manufacture, and is located on the bottom right of the relay panel just above the fuses. :salute:

Thanks for the reply, I did have a search but couldn't find a solution to this problem,

The pump under the car runs but there is no power to the lift pump, does the relay energise both pumps, if so isit possible for it to be only powering 1 pump or is it more likely a break down in the wiring, can a live feed be taken from somewhere in the boot as a temporary measure ?

Ah got you, sorry. Here, I'm afraid I'm out. I'm sure someone here will know a bit more, but I fear its a bit late now.........

I'm sure if you get stuck, a live feed from elsewhere will suffice though.