dannyboy

Recommend a car cover that fits a corrado!

Just a small one guys,Im off to canada again in july and i need to cover my raddo to keep it out of the elements for 5 months. It has to be breatheable and fairly storm/weather proof.

Any ideas guys?

Ps im not looking at spending over £50 for a cover cause chances are itll get nicked!

I believe the most commonly purchased car cover for Corrados is the medium one from halfrauds. A bit more expensive than you want to spend (about £100 I think).

FWIW my next door neighbor recently stored his MR2 for about 18 months. On his folks driveway he covered it first with a microfiber cover then a water proof one, both purchased from ebay and said it was as clean when he took it off as when he first put it on.

EDIT - I think it's this one:

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_565257_langId_-1_categoryId_165611

Wait for Jim to confirm the size tho, I know he has one.

Im not too fussed if i have to spend more,but nothing stupid like ones you have to spend £250 on from car care.Mines a daily so it will get chips and paint damage,which ive come to live with,i just dont want any rust due to the cover not beening breatheable.

One from halfords looks ok,think ill get it if jim says its good!

Edited by dannyboy

Yep - the medium Halfords one is an almost perfect fit for the Corrado. Always fold in the mirrors though and remove the aerial!

I have one that fits perfectly from carmart or something similar sounding. I added some heavy duty velcro straps that go underneath the car to stop it coming off in the wind. The only issue is that it's letting a bit of water through now it's a few years old. Will get some pics when I'm home.

Cheers lads,on the way back to uk this friday so ill pick myself up one from halfords! :thumbleft: