24V Renshaw

Stanford Hall - M6 convoy Sunday am

No idea who is heading to Stanford Hall this Sunday, but I will be driving from Knutsford services down the M6 early on Sunday morning. Anyone fancy meeting up there or on route?

Jay

Guys, don't forget to come and say HI to me, I'll be stuck on the Cars for Sale near the main entrance :)

If you are selling a Corrado we will ignore you, if not we might come and speak to you. LOL

Jay

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

I was thinking of being at Knutsford services for about 7.

Jay

ok so about 9 ish at j20 m1? my number is 07734049377

---------- Post added at 7:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:22 PM ----------

I am going from Loughborough so I can meet you to as well
is 9 ok for you too mate at j20 m1 ?

Yeah that sounds good to me, is there a layby there or something? Il tx my number tomorrow mate

Is your car going on the ccgb stand aswell? , as you come off the motorway and turn left i think on the A road there is a layby if not i'll just pull over.

So for anyone interested, I will be at Knutsford services for a coffee around 7:00 and then heading down the M6 to Jnct 20 and meeting up with everyone there before heading into the show.

Hi, Im heading down the M1 on Sunday morning. I'm also on the club stand.

Nathan, do you want to meet up a little earlier somewhere?

up to you mate, ment to be meeting Renshaw about 9 at j20 so 0830 any good at leicester forest east services ?