iamsilverfox

fulyl refurbished 16v front subframe with new wishbones, rack pas lines etc

as the title says. front subframe, all refurbished. lovely. new bones, buses, includes rack, arms, track ends.

looking for 120

Edited by iamsilverfox

I'll get some pics as soon as I can. Away from a pc atm. I bought the frame already refurbished off a member off here. I'll try and find his build thread. I believe all the parts he used were genuine. On storage the os ball joint boot was torn, but I bought a genuine replacement today.

I'll get some pics as soon as I can. Away from a pc atm. I bought the frame already refurbished off a member off here. I'll try and find his build thread. I believe all the parts he used were genuine. On storage the os ball joint boot was torn, but I bought a genuine replacement today.

no probs,have you replaced the boot or the complete ball joint? pics asap would be great,

cheers

I promise i'll get pictures tomorrow, been really busy sorry.

my error on the rack, its the track rod boot that had split. its a complete genuine replacement, not fitted though. and due to it being in storage the pas rack boots have both perished. but these arent expensive to replace.

Is the rack reconditioned? Or just an old rack bolted on and painted? Just because mine is quite slack so very very very tempted by this!

unable to get pictures, for a few personal reasons, sorry guys.

yeah iirc it was a refurbed rack. i bought it off boost monkey off here and never fitted it. I dont have pictures but i did find the previous build thread. http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?37418-Project-Plum-The-Plan-of-Attack/page33&highlight=project+plum its full of pictures of the subframe, and pictures of its refurbishment etc.