bristolbaron

DTA S60 Pro management - ideal for Corrado R32 conversion!

I'm going to be fitting OEM management to my car so will have a full DTA set up available.

If you can locate an engine, this will give you everything else you need to get it running in a corrado.

Included:

DTA S60 Pro ECU - mapped for a mk4 engine

Full wiring loom to run from R32 engine to Corrado fusebox

VR6 throttle body and adaptor plate

Coilpack & plugs to suit

I have no idea how to price this as it's a niche set up!

The cheapest you can get a new ECU alone is £795, that would then need mapping and all the other parts too.

I'm going to say £800 for everything and await fishwick's response of too cheap or too expensive!

Please note: This is still on the car and will require a deposit for me to remove it all. I can have it all done within a week of a deposit.

well i paid £550 for kevs old DTA then paid The Phirm £400 for making it fit an R32 engine, then you have to take into consideration the mapping costs, so i would say this is a cheap package for someone wanting a stand alone ECU for a R32 conversion.

Yeah agreed with Karl, it's a very fair price indeed. You only have to read the 24V thread to see what a faff going OE Management is on R32s, and that's not cheap either as SWICT will happily relieve you of well over 500 notes to modify the loom and ECU. Plus the extra associated costs, so yeah, £800 for a ready to go deal is a good un.

Cheers guys, I hate pricing stuff!

Out of interest, what adjustments would need to be made for this to work with a mk5 engine?