clairezee

Good result!

Hi, i know a few of you have been very helpfull and interested in my crown court case, heres a little gem from the prosecution

Prosecuter morris

Mr Decaro you were driving a vw corrado that was 20 years old g60 with a aftermaket twin screw supercharger, gas flowed cylinder head, uprated injectors,custom water cooled recircllating system, superchip, lightened clutch and flywheel, forge piston rings, lowered suspension, 18inch alloys wheels, tarox drilled brakes and you expect us to beleive that you werent speeding?

Thats right mr morris i wasnt.....

Why mr decaro, why werent you speeding?

Cos i had no fuel in the car mr morris and i was only getting 8 miles to the gallon.

Subsequently i was found not guilty by 12 jurors of dangerous driving and driving without due care.

Had a great barrister and independent crash investigator, top blokes if anybody ever needs help like this i wouldnt hesitate to pass on there details.

The police even tried using fabricated evidence!

Edited by clairezee

I'm glad it worked out for you, it didn't seem like they had much of a case against you in the first place. Just because you have a modified car doesn't mean your going to drive like a maniac everywhere (not all the time anyway)

Didn't they say anything about your driveshaft damper?

the dampener was half there case. i was behind bullet proof glass for 4 days, i was bricking it.

Its all about low and slow! thanks for your help, you going to dubs in the castle this weekend?

I bet it's a huge weight off your mind now it's over.

I'm probably going to dubs in the castle, not sure what day yet though.

Prosecuter morris

Mr Decaro you were driving a vw corrado that was 20 years old g60 with a aftermaket twin screw supercharger, gas flowed cylinder head, uprated injectors,custom water cooled recircllating system, superchip, lightened clutch and flywheel, forge piston rings, lowered suspension, 18inch alloys wheels, tarox drilled brakes and you expect us to beleive that you werent speeding?

That's brilliant !!

Don't know if I'm being dimb, why were you behind bullet proof glass?

Well done with the case.

Glad the case is over and done with. Slightly alarming the police were using evidence of dubious origin to try and get you.. can you elaborate on that?

I was behind the glass incase i did a runner i guess. i cant really say to much about it but if anybodys going to dubs in the castle i,ll fill you in.

Edited by clairezee

[/color]

Glad the case is over and done with. Slightly alarming the police were using evidence of dubious origin to try and get you.. can you elaborate on that?

I appeared in court a few years ago for failing to stop for a policeman, despite never being given an indication to stop. There were two policemen controling the traffic after an earlier RTA. Low and behold a 'Third' Policeman takes the stand saying he was there and whitnessed the event, which was pure fabrication. When asked why I didn't see the 3rd policeman, I explained that I couldn't see someone who was not at the scene. They said I was driving a Green Renault 5 GT turbo so I pointed out that my car was a limited edition Raider in BLUE, and that if they couldn't get the colour of my car right, how could any other evidence be taken as correct?

I got done for 6 points and £250, but was glad I made my point! Bent is not the word...............

Glad you got a good outcome, my defence lawer was useless, hence me having to try defending myself on the day!

the police spoke to 4 vw master techs who told them i wouldnt have known about the car being faulty. they obviously didnt like that so they took a statement from a 5th engineer told him a different story and that i was racing and hurt people (which is bollocks) so under durress he signed a wittness statement. the guy obviously found out through his buddies he had been tricked and wanted to retract it, but it wasnt used in court anyway. i am fuming, this guy is a seargant aswell. im taking it further so watch this space.

It's things like this that keep telling me to get RoadHawk. I've had too many run in's where they have talked utter nonsense and gussed most of the facts.

The most recent which made me livid was getting pulled in my old T25 for being on the phone when driving. He told me explicitly he saw it at my left ear. 1) I don't hold the phone to my left ear ever. 2) I wasn't on the phone. 3) I had a handfree headset in my ear!

Nontheless, he was adamant. At that point I told him to write out the ticket and I'll see him in court and that as an former employee of a mobile phone company, I knew exactly what information they held and that I could access to prove I wasn't on the phone - his shout.

He then tried to tell me that if he needed evidence, he'd get it but in this case, he'd use his discretion. If that was not enough to persuade me.

Argh...glad it worked out okay for you.