Sign in to follow this  
Bournemouth James

The best looking corrado ive seen

Bournemouth 20VT James, - u have modded wheel arches ??

Ah..yes, when i said i just bought those same wheels, i should of said they will be slightly smaller width ways

The ones i inntend to fit are 8.5x17 front and 9x17 back with 215/35/17 tyres, i will have to roll all of the archs, ill have to make sure i get a correct off set by experimenting with different thickness addaptors

If there are going to be any problems, it will probably be the rears, but i am confident they will fit, i am running coilovers. The inside lip of the wheel, and part of the tyre will sit just under the spring plattform on the rear. Also i will be using 215/35 tyres apposed to 215/40, so that will give me some more clearance

I dont see the fronts as a problem, i've seen many corrados with 8.5s up front on stock aches rolled, ive also got the slightly wider front wings as my corrado is the later shape, and again the 215/35 tyres will give me a bit more room

I dont see the fronts as a problem, i've seen many corrados with 8.5s up front on stock aches rolled, ive also got the slightly wider front wings as my corrado is the later shape, and again the 215/35 tyres will give me a bit more room

Bit of useful info for you, 215/35/17 will become 230mm wide on an 8.5" rim.