VAG-hag

OEM VW Exhaust for VR6

Taken from my car a couple of weeks back & in very good order. Some slight rust in parts but very solid & has loads of life left in it.

I believe this will fit all models - please correct me if I am wrong!

I have loads of pics & will add some here soon with more available upon request.

NB the pipe the links the 2 rear boxes needs a sleeve as I had to cut through the linking pipe in order to free it all from the rear axle. The T bar (for rubber mounts) on 2nd box needs a spot weld & I will get this sorted. I got around this by using a U clamp while on the car but now its off the car ill just weld it.

Location: Barnsley but I have mates & travel plans all over so may be able to arrange something. Ask away 

These cost a fortune new from VW!!

£50 ONO

Well - if it's ONO i'll give you £40 straight away. Will need to get it to Bedfordshire, but could meet or arrange something.

Hiya,

I'll pay the asking and the postage on top, if you're prepared to post. I've been looking for an OEM style for ages - please accept my offer!

If acceptable, PM me and I'll get payment made.

Ill look into postage guys - to be 100% fair (in my eyes) ill get a postage rate & offer it to Jamie 1st as he made the first asing price offer. Will post on here when I have the rate, Jamie if you could kindly accept of refuse the offer ASAP ill then arrange meeting with Mariojoshi on Weds should you not want it.

Everybody happy with that? :-)

Yep - think the chap offering the asking price should definitely get first dibs.

Not my call - personally If someone offered to meet and collect versus postage of bulky parts, as a seller I'd always pick that option, unless it was significantly at the detriment of sale value. I'd also reserve the right to sell to who I wanted to sell to... I don't believe in all this dibs crap, we're all adults.

The choice is absolutely yours - no bad blood on my side!

Ta,

Josh

Is Gourock classed as highlands or UK? - sorry about my lack of postal knowledge in Scotland!!

If Gourock is UK then for £75 it is all yours JamieHami. Please accept on this thread if you are happy & ill PM you from then on. :-)

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

No worries Josh, I just try to play fair mate & full asking is full asking.... ill be in touch if there is no deal with Jamie.

Cheers

I don't believe in all this dibs crap, we're all adults.

To be fair that's always been my feeling on things too! :)

I'll accept at that, thank you :)

Gourock is Central Scotland, 35mins from Glasgow, lovely wee coastal town with nice shops and cafes and stunning views of the mountains...pop down one day if your're passing :) lol. Should just be normal postage rates, I'll await your pm.

Thanks, Jamie

Sold to Jamiehamy. Cheers guys :-)

Sounds like the kind of place where there would be kick ass roads.... hmmmm maybe I could call by?!

Take a drive up past Glasgow mate.. the A82 that heads up to Fort William is incredible on a quiet day! I've been up there several times now in the last few months and every time I can't get over how awesome it is.

Even further for me! I drove up to visit Yandards earlier this year, who lives up near Elgin! That's 500 miles each way!! :) The roads made it totally worth it though.. as did having Supercharged with me to go halves on the fuel bill for the VR6 :D

Seriously put the money away and do it one day. Once you get a bit north of Glasgow the traffic thins right out and the roads are awesome... it's so worth it.