Sign in to follow this  
Ice White Socks

Ice White Socks's Mystic Blue Storm- The R32 eater ;-)

Hello,

Well I have finally got round to getting my car clean enough to make it worth taking some pictures. Its pretty much standard apart from a Bilstein Sprintline dampers and springs which take away that 4x4 VR6 look! I am a bit hungover at the moment :( so I will post the pics and add more on to the description a bit later in the week :)

Cheers

Mike

yet another fine-looking storm to grace this section 8) 8) 8) ........really really wish i had a mystic blue one......cos i just love the black leather look :wink:

I just love the mystic blue storms. And yours looks so good now it is lowered. I really need to save up and get mine lowered.... looks like a rollerskate at the moment!!

Cheers for the replies guys :) - Its lucky really because the guy I bought it off never mentioned that it had been lowered so I just assumed that all Corrados sat that low- It has made a big difference to the looks of it though :D :D . If you can't afford coilovers then I would recommend the Bilstein Sprintline kit- Nice drop and a nice firm ride.

Cheers

Mike

Looks great - interior looks spot on :)

Was seeing a car very similar to yours that got me hooked on the corrado in the first place :)

Great car Mike, the interior looks very fine indeed 8)

I always wanted a Mistic Blue Storm but, unfortunetely when I was buying they were all around £9 - 10k :(

:mrgreen:

The seats look very upright in the bottom pic. Wife been driving it?

Erm, no actually :oops: :oops: , I do tend to drive with the seat quite foreward- I like to feel locked into the car!

Cheers for the replies anyway- you may also spot my brothers Scirroco in the background of the fourth picture down- certainly looking its age when compared to the Corrado tho!

Mike

Ice - did you add the red VR badge to the front to code it with the rear Storm badge? Never seen a Storm wearing a red VR badge as all would have had the silver grill one as standard.

Looks nice mate 8)

I think the mystic blue Storm is about the only C I would swap mine for.

Ice - did you add the red VR badge to the front to code it with the rear Storm badge? Never seen a Storm wearing a red VR badge as all would have had the silver grill one as standard.

Yes I did- I think it matches the red Storm badge- I am going to but a silver one though and just change them round as and when I fancy it.

Cheers for the comments though 8)

*cough* Oh yes you have *cough*...........ive had my red VR6 badge on mine for easy 2+ years :wink:

looks very nice! I think the red VR6 badge gives a more aggressive look also! Had to get mine from Wales - apparently the last one in stock in the country

Arhh so you can look at the forum while at work then :twisted: So it says in your sig that you might sell your car... is this a recent idea?

sorry for hijacking the tread, nice VR6 Mr Ice White Socks aka mike 8)

yep the red VR6 badges are no longer in stock- Its a shame cos I have moved to Leeds recently- nice area and all but the cars on the road- am seriously thinking about taking the front VR badge and the rear storm badge off; Both add that little extra to the car and both would be very difficult to replace if they got knicked :(

sorry for hijacking the tread

No worries- just makes my car look more popular than it really is :D

Tried to get some more 'stormy' pics like the ones in the Storm brochure with the thunderclouds above- Failed miserably as I struggled with the new camera a little- two pics attached until I can go back and do a better job!!

Cheers Paul- yep sunroof is still A- OK. Might have to get in touch with you Gordy Genius's next year (either you or James) to see if you can squeeze in a timing chain/tensioner/clutch job over a weekend :-P Though to be fair you must have enough one with your beast at the mo.

Getting hang of the camera now- these look a lot better- Old Vs New...