Big_Al

What is this?

Hey guys.

Been enjoying my first Corrado for a while now, but something has been bugging me.

The Windows in the doors constantly rattle. Open, closed, makes no difference, so today, with the sun out finally I decided to be brave and take a look behind the door card.

I found a lot of gaffer tape all over one side of the scissor mech and found a little white wheel in the bottom of the door.

I can see one attached to the window mech so I am assuming it came off of where all the gaffer tape is. The other wheel feels a little loose.

I have only taken the drivers door apart, but I would guess the passenger door has the same problem.

Is this repairable, do I need to order new scissor mech's or can these little wheels be replaced?

Cheers.

Al.

someone on here made new replacement wheels for the window mech, think.. check the search I think something should come up

So am I right in asuming that these little wheels are no longer available new?

Scratch that, just found the post where these things may be available :)

Thanks guys :)

Edited by Big_Al
found the answer else where on the forums :)

It would have been nice of you to let us in on it.Maybe someone else might be looking for these.

The window mech rollers only half solve the rattle, a new window slot seal helps as well

The post is on here bud. Under group buys. No real replies from the guy that had sourced them yet though.