G-Lad

4 x Mint condition G60 Steels & Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres (2.5-3.5mm tread)

Hi Folks,

These wheels are in mint condition and hardly used.

Wheels are 15x6inch ET35 PCD4x100, perfect for practically any 4 stud VW. These are the ones most people refer to as "G60 Steels" but are still available from the dealer network as Passat winter wheels. dealer prices are circa £50 per corner plus about £10 for the plastic centre caps and bolt covers.

Tyres are 195/50 R15 with 2.5-3.5mm tread remaining. They are full German spec Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3, not Chinese cheap ones. For part-worns of this quality you should expect to pay £20-30 each, depending on your local tyre fitters availability of course. Usually part-worns a bit of a lucky dip, however I know these are all good tyres with no leaks.

For sale as a set of 4 only, with centre caps and bolt covers (plus a couple of spare bolt covers too, if I can find them).

£230 ono.

Buyer collects, or I will deliver within 100miles of Nottingham for the additional cost of the diesel.

Photos available of them on my Mk2 Golf, on the Gumtree advert:

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/4-x-15-inch-volkswagen-golf-g60-steel-wheels-goodyear-eagle-f1-gsd3-tyres/107799473

[ATTACH=CONFIG]68697[/ATTACH]

Reason for sale:

I sold my Golf last year and hung on to the wheels for a bit in case my Mrs followed through on the threats of buying a Lupo (would look ace with these rims!). Sadly no Lupo was purchased, so the wheels are now for sale to fund the money pit Corrado!

Cheers

Chris