Sign in to follow this  
n8047035

Not smooth!

Hello people,

OK, im a bit of an engine novice, and so dont really know how to explain my problem. Basically, when i try and accelerate in my G60, the car sometimes seems to have a lag between me hitting the accelerator and the actual response occurring. Other times, i put my foot down and it responds straight away. It seems to be doing this quite often, and also sometimes you can really feel the stuttering under the bonnet. Is it a problem with my charger or something else? I checked the charger using the MFA and the values arent brilliant so i think i will be getting that overhauled in next few weeks. One last thing, can chargers be completely overhauled in 1 day by G-werks? I was thinking of travelling down there to get it seen to and get the overall health of the car checked.

Hope you guys can help

newcastle to sussex and back in a day!!! :shock: :shock: happy motoring!!

i wont bother trying to give you advice cos largely im wrong!! but at least i can admit it :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

good luck, hope you get it sorted 8)

it will more than likely be the normal g60 storey...basically...check the vac line that goes from the throttle body to the ecu.....there ar loads of threads on this already have a search for that too.

HTH

Unless he means the dreaded .......DIGI-LAG!!!! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

If so it is just the air fuel mixture not beign correct on WOT - Golf GTi mk2 8vs do it as well which I used to notice on mine - then when got corrado G60 noticed the same thing. Get an SNS chick from Bilal to sort it out - they really do work :)

Speed on tap as it should be :)

Hello mate

I'm in Newcastle nowadays so i could sort you out. Maybe you could bring the car to me and i'll give it a quick check and fit you a No Lag chip.