wapadrand

Panels wanted- n/s sill, rear (quarter) wheel arch

Looking to revitalise my Corrado (M, 1994). Trying to decide if I should get rid of all rust on passenger door (do not need window, etc unless all comes free!), sill (has now developed a hole) and rear wheel arch (plenty of rust here) by replacing then a full respray. Or whether I should keep my Corrado for spares and just get another Corrado! I have space limitations..... so should really fix mine up which I know has very few problems and has always been extremely reliable.

So does anyone have rust free panels? Black is good, but if I'm having a full respray then colour doesn't really matter. But if I'm going this way into a full respray then condition of panels is important.

Any advice welcome!

Thanks

Clive

Edited by wapadrand
Now have the door....

I've got a pass door that I think is rust free but will need to check. Got sills too but again need to check for rust. All still on the car.

Thanks. Door looks OK. Bit of rust on sill? How's the rear panel / wheel arch?

Can you PM phone number?

Sort of 'Bump'!

I decided to get another VR6 (also in black) and use my current one as a donor car in future.

However, now I have another, I've decided that my original one is just too good to scrap (my wife says I have an obligation to sort it out since there are not so many left...and we try not to argue too much), so have decided to replace the rusty bits and get it resprayed.

So still looking for rust free near side door, sill and rear wheel arch/rear quarter panel.

Hi mate if your still after the bits I have everything you need in Milton Keynes to so not to from you.

Will double check the condition at let you know..

cheers.

Hi mate if your still after the bits I have everything you need in Milton Keynes to so not to from you.

Will double check the condition at let you know..

cheers.

You have pm.

Bump...still looking for n/s sill and wheel arch (or full rear quarter - whichever is easier...).

Thanks.

Clive

Bump...still looking for n/s sill and wheel arch (or full rear quarter - whichever is easier...).

Thanks.

Clive

got a whole shell your more than welcome to cut panels out yourself would guess £50 for what you need cheers

located in cambridgeshire

I would take drivers side rear quarter,sill and rear panel if you weren't so far away :(