Sign in to follow this  
Supercharged

Storm!?!

Saw the usual 3 or 4 Corrado's on the way to work this morning but also saw a 'Storm' I'd never seen before!!

I nearly pissed myself when I came up behind an N reg Mk3 Golf TDi 'Storm' - surely VW did not put a badge of such prestige on a Diesel mk3, and not even a late one!!

Saw the usual 3 or 4 Corrado's on the way to work this morning but also saw a 'Storm' I'd never seen before!!

I nearly pissed myself when I came up behind an N reg Mk3 Golf TDi 'Storm' - surely VW did not put a badge of such prestige on a Diesel mk3, and not even a late one!!

PMSL!!!!!!!!!!!............probably faster than mine too :wink: ......and btw its storm not storm :-P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

......and btw its storm not storm

No, this one was definetly the non-italic version! :lol:

you forgot the red writing again :p:p:p:p :-P :-P :-P :-P :lol: :lol:

What an ar$ehole. no wonder us genuine storm owners can't get hold of spare badges :roll: :x

Come on Steve, you know Roddy insists on Storm whenever referring to and any associated bits of a Storm :lol:

thank god you're here to put him right kev :wink: :-P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What an ar$ehole. no wonder us genuine storm owners can't get hold of spare badges

The rest of the car looked completly standard tho so I think it may have been a special edition out of the factory! - I keep saying these 'Strorms' are not what there cracked up to be, eh, Rodders? :lol: Yours a Diesel too? :-P

What an ar$ehole. no wonder us genuine storm owners can't get hold of spare badges

The rest of the car looked completly standard tho so I think it may have been a special edition out of the factory! - I keep saying these 'Strorms' are not what there cracked up to be, eh, Rodders? :lol: Yours a Diesel too? :-P

i wish.........all those mpg's i would have :-P