Jamie

After a favour...

Right chaps I know I'm kind of new round here but I'm hoping someone can help me out with a small favour. I'm going to be sending my wheels off for a refurb in the next few weeks and I'm going to need some wheels to roll it back into my garage while my rims are off. I'm going to stick my spare on so ideally could do with three other wheels but could get away with borrowing just one wheel. Doesn't matter what they are or anything as long as they roll. If anyone local to Farnborough/Aldershot/Camberley or Heathrow could help me out I'd really appreciate it and obviously there'd be a few beers in it for you...

Ive got some 5 stud speedlines with tyres in the garage. They came with the car when i bought it last year but im not aure how legal the tread is. One is bound to be ok though. I will check tonight when back from work. KT10 postcode so not too far.

Portent thats excellent mate. Condition is of zero importance - the tyres can be as bald as you like as long as they can hold air for a week or so - they will be used for rolling the car into the garage while my wheels are off and rolling it back out again to fit my wheels when I get them back :)

Hi mate,

I'm local to you (live in Farnborough but car lives in Camberley), I have one spare speedline and my space saver both of which you can borrow. The speedline is currently flat but happy to fill it up and see if it holds air.

Let me know.

Sent from my HTC One X

Looks like I have a couple of good ones if needed. Let me know if ollies don't work for any reason.