borachris

BBS RC's, 17x7.5, 4x100, ET35

2 tyres are budget but have a good amount of tread, other 2 are low.

Pics..........................................................

DSCF0550.jpg

DSCF0549.jpg

DSCF0548.jpg

DSCF0547.jpg

DSCF0546.jpg

DSCF0545.jpg

DSCF0544.jpg

DSCF0543.jpg

£450, OPEN TO OFFERS they're only worth what ya wanna pay!!!

Located in the northeast for collection(TS23), will courier at cost but I'll have to check prices as I've never sent wheels before, or obviously you can arrange your own courier!

07782 123686

Only 1 view??

Does nobody like BBS RC's anymore?

I'd be keeping them but it looks like I've bought a VR so no use to me anymore :(

Only 1 view??

Does nobody like BBS RC's anymore?

I'd be keeping them but it looks like I've bought a VR so no use to me anymore :(

The view count doesn't seem to be working, if you look at the other threads, most only have one more view than the post count, there are a few with, ie: 10 posts and 70 views, I have asked about this, but got no answer :shrug:

Surprised you haven't had more interest, even some offers as they are one of the best looking rims on a Rado :cool:

Edited by BILLCOR

Thanks for that, makes sense, I couldn't believe no one had even looked at them lol

I wouldn't have minded putting them on my VR but it's a fair bit of messing about and I'd prefer to keep the parts original for ease of replacement in the future, if I start swapping bits I'll forget what bits are what spec when it comes to replacing worn parts. I could also do with the cash to give the VR a treat ;)

I thought they would be quite popular, don't often see them in this size/pcd anymore.

Is that yours mate? Looks very nice :)

Thanks for that, makes sense, I couldn't believe no one had even looked at them lol

I wouldn't have minded putting them on my VR but it's a fair bit of messing about and I'd prefer to keep the parts original for ease of replacement in the future, if I start swapping bits I'll forget what bits are what spec when it comes to replacing worn parts. I could also do with the cash to give the VR a treat ;)

I thought they would be quite popular, don't often see them in this size/pcd anymore.

Is that yours mate? Looks very nice :)

Thats my last VR, I now have another though :rolleyes:

Thats my last VR, I now have another though :rolleyes:

Haha it seems most people can't resist going back for more lol

Been offered 275 plus postage, if anyone can collect for 275 come and get em!

Collection from TS23