Sign in to follow this  
phaserno1

Blind people reversing into VR6's get's !!Funnier!!

We borrowed it to drive to Nottingham on the weekend and it was a nice drive.. 6 speed box, very nice for cruising along, and did 120MPH without a lot of fuss. Pretty economical too at 44MPG! :)

Jim, where did you go in Notts?

Fopp Records were having a bit of a launch party to celebrate that they were selling vinyl, and my mate is the manager of the store.. so he invited us along for a bit of a shindig. Was sponsored by Hoegaarden beer, and it was free bottles all night :D

I think I spoke to soon about the happy ending then lol

glad they gave you another one though :D

I had a non-fault prang on my mk2 Golf rear qtr about 4.5 years ago. I was living in Reading at the time but wanted the car repaired back at home in Coventry at the local BMW approved repair garage (owner is my dads mate). They gave me a brand spanking new 318iS coupe for two weeks while mine was repaired....sorted!!

Was nice and comfy although it didn't have much poke imo....needs to be a BMW 6pot really! :wink: :mrgreen:

umm This story gets funnier!!.

Well the hire car place didn’t give me a 7 series Bmw, but they gave me a 04 mondao TDCi with only 200miles on the clock, nice car to drive it seems till I got hold of it and put it thought its paces….

Well it dose 1**mph any way which I was very surprised on the way back to work in it yesterday afternoon. As usual I left work at 5pm to go home, I let the old diesel warm up before leaving, I was driving in my normal way back home.

I stopped at some lights right out side of a ford garage pulled away quickly and booom!!! Shock horror it totally exploded lol, gearbox and bottom end wend dumping bolts and ole etc on the garage in front of the ford garage!!! Lamo….

Any I phoned the recovery people up to come and get me then I phoned the hire car place and guess what they were shocked they had only had the car 1 week till I got my hands on it lol….

When I arrived back at the hire car place in Brighton they all had stayed behind to see what I had done to my surprise the gave me a standing ovation all 7 of them lamo…. They said that was the quickest they had ever had a car back I had only done 25 miles lol.

Check this so they put me straight back into another one with only 100 miles on the clock!!! i thought they were going to tell me to poke my hire care up my ass.

i dread to think what the garage they take it to are going to say…… So all in all I think the ford garage could have done without that right out side there garage… I still cant stop laughing about in now….

:lol: :lol:

Your never having a go in one of my cars!! :shock:

Well they picked my C up to kart it of to have the work done this morning WOOOWWWOO...... Update on the hire car is that it's still going apart from i noticed oil spraying onto the underside of the bonnet fron the crank shaft.... i will give it till W end lol :D .

Could do with a diffrent car........

phil

Not good, they have now said they are un sure whether they are going to fix it now :( ..... as i think someone somewhere has thrown a spaner in the works somewhere........ :evil: