kdub

Hi from Scotland

Well finally dipped my toes into the Corrado world. Had a few Golf V6's/R32's in the past and to be honest wasn't looking for another V. Have been looking for nigh on a year for a clean MK1/MK2 but unfortunately the second hand world has turned to crap with lots of cars described as mint needing thousands spent on them. But just happened to browse the right classifieds at the right time and found a members car for sale that looked nice and clean and exactly what I was looking for (even though I didn't know it).

So hopefully shall be dusting the roads in the car this weekend as long as it is dry. Hoping to finish of what is a low mileage clean car into something worth keeping for a long long time.

Anyway, live in Ayrshire and hope to meet a few fellow/fellowess's and hopefully some further a field when the shows kick off next year.

Kev.

That would be telling easypops lol.

---------- Post added at 5:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:54 PM ----------

Anne, it is the best I have seen for a long while. Can't wait to get my teeth stuck into it.

That would be telling easypops lol.

---------- Post added at 5:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:54 PM ----------

Anne, it is the best I have seen for a long while. Can't wait to get my teeth stuck into it.

What is your plans Kev,no pressure:thumbleft:

Welcome, pics required or we don't believe you :worthless:

Head into the for sale section on here. Check out the silver VR and bobs your uncle my man.

---------- Post added at 9:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:38 PM ----------

What is your plans Kev,no pressure:thumbleft:

Wheels, exhaust, suspension and a whole lot of detailing. Then we will see where it goes from there.

Head into the for sale section on here. Check out the silver VR and bobs your uncle my man.

---------- Post added at 9:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:38 PM ----------

Wheels, exhaust, suspension and a whole lot of detailing. Then we will see where it goes from there.

Towbar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw this obviously too late i travelled down to birmingham to get my g60 just sold my fabia vrs which is going to be used to do some stuff on 60 ie engine out respray and quite a few of spoonfed's lovely carbon.Whereabouts in ayrshire are you I am in kilmarnock.

Awesome car, didn't even know it was for sale, not like me to miss one like that :sleeping:

Some light modding such as wheels, exhaust and suspension isn't going to ruin the car and its all easily reversible :thumbleft:

Awesome car, didn't even know it was for sale, not like me to miss one like that :sleeping:

Some light modding such as wheels, exhaust and suspension isn't going to ruin the car and its all easily reversible :thumbleft:

I'm just bitter because I was too slow to get it :)

Towbar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Possibly and a roof rack as well. Old school.

Very good buy looking at the pics. Told my bro about it and he sent Too Hot a mail that evening but you got there first, we were going to travel up from Swindon thats how good we thought it was. Would have been my second trip to Scotland to get a Corrado as I bought one from Edinburgh.

I'm just bitter because I was too slow to get it :)

Lol.

---------- Post added at 9:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:42 AM ----------

Very good buy looking at the pics. Told my bro about it and he sent Too Hot a mail that evening but you got there first, we were going to travel up from Swindon thats how good we thought it was. Would have been my second trip to Scotland to get a Corrado as I bought one from Edinburgh.

It is very very clean and straight. Not many about in this condition. Like any 20 year old car though it needs a few bits and bobs to finish it right off but to be honest the most important things are you could eat your dinner off of the underside of the car and no signs of rust. Oh and everything works (bar the heater) but should be all sorted for this weekend.

---------- Post added at 9:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:44 AM ----------

Spot on. Not into heavily modifying cars, but OEM+ looks certainly goes down well and as you say all easily reversible or changed without to much fuss.

Hey guys and gals. Is their any local meets for the Corrado. Well within an hour of Ayr.

Hi Emu. Seen a few nice rado's in Aberdeen over the last few months. Done a fair bit of work up their this year.

Well, hopefully picking it up today. Been a long week lol.

YOU did !!! All the best and look after it !!!

Will do. 40 miles tonight. Took it for a good run, went for dinner with the family now all tucked up. Hopefully get some nice weather next week to put it through it's paces. GoPro HD2 will be getting clapped on it to catch some of that lovely VR6 roar. Time for a nice wee VR6 edit.