MedwayCorrado

Hi From Kent :)

Hi Guys :)

My name is Matt and on Monday i picked up my first Corrado :)

Having always enjoyed the look of them i took the plunge to sell my lovely mk3 Golf GTI and to get a Corrado, and ended up buying the second one that i saw!!

Its an Alpine White 2.0 16v. Coilovers, 17" Borbet A's, tasteful purry exhaust. I love it!! Needs a few bits and pieces doing but i love it.

On the hunt for standard head lights and rear lights if anyone fancies swapping a set of inpro angel eyes for standard and set of the half clears for standards/reds, I will be very happy :)

Thanks and i will upload pics soon :)

I am in basildon essex but go down my brothers in sittingbourne a fair bit so can pop past and saves postage :)

This is what i have

1st headlight is all good but 1 mount broken

1caa8476.jpg

2nd up is a good backing but cracked front lense, but you could use your own glass.

2e14a9ed.jpg

a1a31bd7.jpg

3rd is the passenger headlight all mounts intact and glass good

c766bbeb.jpg

Depends how you want to do it bud, if you want to have 2 perfect lights and buy all 3 you can have them for £100 or can do the pair (passenger side mint and drivers side with 1 broken mount) for £75?

I bought the one with a broken glass just for the housing as it is mint! I was going to put the glass from the other one in it to have a pair of good head lights and throw the glass and backing away, it might be good for the reflector and adjustment part spares