clumpy1

Hi from sunny kilmarnock

Hi everyone i have been on the forum a couple of months now but it has only been in the last week or so that i have actually started on the G60 i bought from down near birmingham.The car has a 2.0 tsr tall block,big valve gasflowed head,schrick 285 cam and vernier pulley (piper),Bahn Brenner twin screw compressor,silencer kit and rigid intercooler piping,large oil cooler grey injectors jabba induction kit,tsr 4-1 manifold with powerflow system (soon to be replaced with a dubpower full exhaust this week hopefully).Suspension is taken care of with avo coilovers,17" TSW Venom not to everyone's taste but oldskool and not a mark on them although they wont be on for too long i have some 8x16 compomotive TH's in matt black which will go on as soon as the front hubs are changed to 5 stud and vr6 discs find there way on to the back.Inside it has the karmann black leather and a sony xplod install security is clifford and a cricket bat behind my front door.I have taken a couple of pictures tried to get a couple of under bonnet but car decided not to let me :bonk: thats another job for this weekend adjust bonnet release.Anyway here it is.

James.

Tried uploading pics but to no avail:scratch: i am a bit c**p when it comes to computers try again 2moro.

Welcome. Sounds a very nice spec G60!

Thanks mate i can't take any credit for that it was previous owner (receipts for over 6k in engine 213bhp printout from jabba) but like all cars of 20+ years it has it's problems main one at the moment being a knackered exhaust dubpower exhaust has been ordered and will be fitted before end of the week.Thanks everyone else for the welcome Bill resize i struggle to take the pictures in first place :confused4:

---------- Post added at 4:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 4:22 PM ----------

Welcome mate, maybe the pics were too big, try resizing them :thumbleft:

I have solved the pictures issue well sort of the car i own was actually for sale on here it is on page6 of cars for sale near bottom :dance: I also have my 15yr old niece going to show me what i am doing wrong:drinking: :brickwall: :tumbleweed: :study: :tumbleweed: :censored: :confused: you get the idea

I thought i better do a quick update of my thread as things have taken a rather strange R32 style twist. Yesterday i became the proud owner of J160XAR which has been a forum regular for a number of years on/off by a couple of forum members both past and present suffice to say it is rather fast and i will get some pictures up soon of a rather detailed car (weather dependant). I only joined the forum in june and this is my second corrado. I am looking to improve on the wonderful job started by the master DARREN @ GWERKS and most competently continued by Bristolbaron to this point.I know this is not going to be easy but feel i have to make it an absolute complete finished item.

Thanks Everyone for the welcome your support is most welcome

James.:notworthy:

Id say sunny Dumbarton but then you'd know i was joking.. Welcome...

Thanks mate and for the handbook things may make sense to you now :thumbleft:

Ah, it makes sense now, glad its joining a fantastic car...

At the moment it is still fantastic in concept until it is a finished article i don't personally believe it deserves that kind of praise especially when you add in a car like the one you now own however when complete to quote the Baron Lets see what happens:thumb right:

I know the car from when it was a G60 and followed the almost ludicrous body restoration that Dan had done, I'm also confident that Josh will have pushed it firmly in the right direction so i think its worthy of the title.. Up to you to finish it off...

I look forward to see where you are going to take it..

What happened to the TVR dash?

I know the car from when it was a G60 and followed the almost ludicrous body restoration that Dan had done, I'm also confident that Josh will have pushed it firmly in the right direction so i think its worthy of the title.. Up to you to finish it off...

I look forward to see where you are going to take it..

What happened to the TVR dash?

Me and Baz had a rather funny conversation regarding said tvr dash and the conclusion was they looked sh**e in a tvr so it obviously had to go.Bodywise it is still very good even though it was done a while ago just needs a good detail;)

That dash looked unreal in the 4wd Rado and i never knew it had been fitted to your car i just knew Dan had bought it..

Im surprised it wasn't a hit...

Thanks for the praise on my efforts with the car. I'm looking forward to seeing the updates!

Officially I still own the dash! :lol: last time i saw it, it was above the office at gwerks but i didn't have room to take it home!

Thanks for the praise on my efforts with the car. I'm looking forward to seeing the updates!

Officially I still own the dash! :lol: last time i saw it, it was above the office at gwerks but i didn't have room to take it home!

I too am looking forward to the updates on the BBM G60. I'm sure you will not disappoint Baz Anyway i am off to bed need to catch up after yesterday's escapades:clap:

Just a quick update the honeymoon with the R32 came to an abrupt not very pleasing end this morning when it wouldn't start not the best of situations when you are trying to get to work think it may be starter motor have to get on the case first thing in the morning before another backshift!