peachers

Number Plate Plinth

As per title, looking for a rear number plate plinth in good condition as mine is pretty broken (must have pegs intact)

presume this is the plastic surround for the plate? if so got one on car still. if i get it off in one piece I'll post a pic if you like.

Andy.

presume this is the plastic surround for the plate? if so got one on car still. if i get it off in one piece I'll post a pic if you like.

Andy.

Yep, that is what I am looking for. If you can remove it and post a pic that would be great, cheers

Hi, sorry for delay. real busy at work this week. will try tomorrow for removal and pics.

just wondering is it a spoiler+wiper motor out the way job too?

hello, got the plinth, however unfortunately the 4 pegs were already missing, the two moveable licence plate screw holders are there as are the bottom lip ones.

A previous owner has screwed this back on at some point so two small screw holes are visible either end of plate (see pics)

thanks for waiting and sorry if its not what you were after.

8354d575.jpg

8f398a0b.jpg

Hi mate,

Thanks for the pics. Unfortunately I was really looking for one with all the pegs intact as my existing one is in similar condition to yours. Cheers