cross drilled rotors front and rear

low temp fan and thermo

bbm rsr outlet

konig wheels

upper strut tower bar

front and rear sway bars

3.5 fpr

techtonics exhaust

I am in the process of deghettofying the car, horrid paint job on the outside(not the color, I like that, just the way it was done, missing spots fading etc etc) interior is painted orange which has got to go, front valance was like glued on horribly and bent, 4 inch fart can exhaust the seats were destroyed trashy looking paper speedometer that wasn't done very well, needles painted poorly, grease and oil all over the carpets moonroof leaked some. passenger footwell front and rear was soaked, blah blah blah etc etc, oh and the one big thing is the charger needs a rebuild. I just can't afford it right now unless I did it myself =P and as much as I want to im not sure how hard it is. Ive heard horror stories.

Guy I bought the car from was really nice, he gave me all his spare G60 parts, extra working intercooler, alternator, shifter, exhaust manifold...bunch of other stuff he had thrown in his garage, he needed to clear it out to work on his air cooled beetle ;P I said I would take it all

wow, awesome looking corrado. the color is totaly nice looking, i think i have only seen one other corrado that color. looks nice man.

interesting colour!

dunno if paint remover will eat away at the plastic or not

I'm pretty sure it would unfortunaly!

I quite like the contrast of the orange on the cream leather, just a shame it wasnt done a bit better. Doesnt look like they sanded or primed anything before they went mad with the spraycan :(

One other thing i'd do (personal taste) is swap the grille for a standard one, break up the sea of shiny gingerness ;)

Definitely get rid of the 'random' orange splurges in the interior! Needs a bit of black trim on the outside as well to give a contrast to the ornage! Nice car though when it's alll tidied up!

One other thing i'd do (personal taste) is swap the grille for a standard one, break up the sea of shiny gingerness ;)

I agree,

Looking at the pics, I was just thinking how much better the car would look with a black grille.

What is that part you took off (in the last pic)

actually I was thinking about doing that :D great minds think alike I suppose!

Dont worry, I wanted that orange out of the inside from the moment I saw it!

Humm, sucks about the paint remover...what about brake fluid? could that or any other type of thing work or do I need to sand/prime/paint?

oh and dan, its a rfont valence, or bodykit type thing from the front..

brake fluid should NEVER be used as a paint stripper as it also affects the metal underneath the paint and in severe cases means replacement of the panel that's affected! :shock:

It may also affect plastic, although I'm not sure about that having never tried! ;)

I dunno if you can get it over there, but I'm pretty sure Nitromores doesn't eat plastic and would get most of the orange off... It's either that or just paint it with some bumper black paint.... or buy all new/second hand bits... :?

As henny said, Nitromors is paint remover,

There is a gel one now, something like that.

Be VERY CAREFUL that stuff will destroy anything Leather, like door cards or seats.

You could always look out for a passat to get some of the bits?

Maybe consider getting the handles treimmed in black leather to contast the interior?

If i were you i would be on the lookout for a passat or corrado being broken!

I do love the colour though, youve been tango'd! :lol:

ya, the passats dash pieces are the same as a corrados eh?

Or do you just mean the handles and such?