Sign in to follow this  
bigbob

Ideas for 17"s on Red Corrados please

'THE CORRADO FORUM HAS MOVED AND YOU ARE VISITING THE OLD VICKERS POST WAR AIRLINERS FORUM' lol...... just did a search and it is indeed a Vanguard on the above pics... and the Viscount did indeed have 4 props... saw the most recent ATP the other day at city airport.. which was nice

btw..... what does IIRC mean>? :shock:

ATP....Another Tech. Problem'..... :D Previously HS-748 I beleive.

Didn't know all those were at Brooklands, all the time I lived at Hersham never went there!

Sandy,

nice brakes what are they???

They are tarox 6 pots will 312mm disc's

Sandy

Oh, so I was right then? 8)

:oops: hell yeah :-P ........but c'mon i wasnt a million miles away tho :p :-P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kvwloon,

Just came back from the City Airport tonight, you think the ATP has Tech probs, try the 146! :mad: British Aerospace :roll:

Kvwloon,

Just came back from the City Airport tonight, you think the ATP has Tech probs, try the 146! :mad: British Aerospace :roll:

:lol: I was on the verge of asking if you were a 146 flier from your login name! Sorry, very off topic, but 146 not a bad a/c apart from the flap system and two engines too many for it's size. I deal primarily with supporting Fokkers these days! Who are you with, Cityjet?

Fokker 50 and 100 primarily, not crew, but give office based technical support to operator, used to be 'hands on' eng. , but got tired of being out in the cold and wet all the time :lol:

Lest ye not jest prematurely young fellow, for behold the whitewalls of joy...

oldskool.jpg

:lol: like it... two tone, white walls, and chrome mirrors - Resto Cal Corrado 8) Just needs an air cooled engine now LoL