rado-steve

1944 Omega Seamaster Vintage Watch for Sale

Omega Seamaster Watch 1944 Vintage 3cm/1.25" Dia (My parent's were told it was issued to either an RAF or Army Officer during WW2. I have no proof of this)

My brother was bought this watch as a birthday present however he doesn't like it (I personally think its awesome)

The serial numbers from inside the watch are: 10267689 on the movement & 10498133 on the back.

I've contacted Omega and they confirm it was made in 1944 (can forward email on request), However for further info I would need to send the watch to their Head Office in Switzerland for further checks. If I was keepin it, I'd do this as I'd love to know more about it, however this information/service is chargable and as we're selling it I just can't justify the cost.

The watch is in awesome condition, as you can see in the pics, there are no scratches on the glass and the movement inside is lovely & clean. It keeps great time & everything works as it should! As its nearly 70 years old it does have the odd mark etc but it has come through a world war aswell so I think its amazing for it to have survived so long!

Unfortunatley it doesn't come with its original box or strap, lost in sands of time or disentagrated probably.

Watch is located in Darlington, County Durham. You are welcome to collect or it can be posted via RM Special delivery.

Looking for £275ono, I think thats a fair price for its condition.

Many Thanks

Steve

Tel: 07971623155

email: [email protected]

Pics:

IMG_2561.jpg

IMG_2658.jpg

IMG_2659.jpg

IMG_2565.jpg

IMG_2562.jpg

IMG_2945.jpg

IMG_2940.jpg