Portent

It's the simple pleasures in life

It has been a madly busy time for me lately but I managed to take a freshly washed/polished/waxed Corrado out for a midnight drive tonight. Just me in the car, no kids. Roof and windows open. Music on. Driving through near empty roads with the stars above. Compared to a lot of cars I've driven recently it's the only one that I've felt like I'm actually driving rather than simply guiding in the general direction I want to go. Honestly I don't think any other car, including those costing many times the amount I bought it for, have given me the same simple pleasure.

Bliss :)

And now I'm sitting back at home slowly getting drunk while browsing the interwebs :hic:

And now I'm sitting back at home slowly getting drunk while browsing the interwebs :hic:

Haven't we been here before !!!

Thoroughly agree with a late night / early morning blast. Can't be beat. Ran the Mrs over to Parbold train station yesterday. The long way, through the country roads. Very little traffic and a great run. The 8v is really making me smile again after putting so much time in refreshing the front end.