Billzeebub

My Old cars; where are they now?!..

My previously owned Corrados..

M447BLE Classic Green 2.0 16v

M159LYF Classic Green VR6

N585BUA Aqua Blue VR6

M200DAN (though I think the chap who bought it off me subsequently sold the plate) Mystic Blue Storm

Anyone on here currently own any of the above?..

M447BLE Classic Green 2.0 16v

I think I might of had that for a bit, can you remember when you sold it and what mileage it was on?

I think I might of had that for a bit, can you remember when you sold it and what mileage it was on?

I bought it from TCS around summer 2005, it had done approx 77k miles when I got it with only a couple of previous owners. I sold it to a chap (who owned a G60 and bought it for a daily) from my office in Notting Hill Gate. I only owned it for a few months, but really liked it, was in sensationql condition when I had it. I only sold it because just bought a Range Rover and didn't have the space for it at the time

M159LYF Classic Green VR6

Anyone on here currently own any of the above?..

Im pretty sure I have seen this car in Pembrokeshire, I recognise the registration. When did you sell it?

I bought it from TCS around summer 2005, it had done approx 77k miles when I got it with only a couple of previous owners. I sold it to a chap (who owned a G60 and bought it for a daily) from my office in Notting Hill Gate. I only owned it for a few months, but really liked it, was in sensationql condition when I had it. I only sold it because just bought a Range Rover and didn't have the space for it at the time

I'm pretty sure I bought that from the guy you sold it to, it was completely standard and in immaculate condition, the guy I bought it from was in the Essex area as far as I remember (or some area close to London, I flew there and he picked me up from the airport) - I'm sure I remember it being on around 78k when I bought it, it was definitely in the 70's though, and it would have been around about 2006-2007ish.

Doesn't help with who owns it now though, I sold it on after about 4 months as I just couldn't get on with the colour, I bought it due to condition and mileage and hoped the colour would grow on me but it didn't. I can't remember much about who bought it either other than it sold on Ebay.

Im pretty sure I have seen this car in Pembrokeshire, I recognise the registration. When did you sell it?

I sold it to a chap who lived south of Reigate ( Surrey) around autumn 2010. The car was a rare spec, in that it was Classic Green with beige leather, but it wasn't a Storm..

---------- Post added at 7:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:50 PM ----------

I'm pretty sure I bought that from the guy you sold it to, it was completely standard and in immaculate condition, the guy I bought it from was in the Essex area as far as I remember (or some area close to London, I flew there and he picked me up from the airport) - I'm sure I remember it being on around 78k when I bought it, it was definitely in the 70's though, and it would have been around about 2006-2007ish.

Doesn't help with who owns it now though, I sold it on after about 4 months as I just couldn't get on with the colour, I bought it due to condition and mileage and hoped the colour would grow on me but it didn't. I can't remember much about who bought it either other than it sold on Ebay.

Yeah, that all seems about right. I can't be specific on the mileage when I had it, but it was 70 something...guy who bought it off me wasnt sure either, he was a confirmed G60 man who just wanted a daily..

..eBay buyer eh, that never fills me with confidence!..

Hey, I now have M447 BLE having recently picked it up from another forum member who had owned it for many years 🙂

It's done about 88k now. It's been lightly used and loved, still in pretty good shape but has laid up for a couple of years following a couple of setbacks and picked up a couple of minor battle scars. I'm currently working on getting it running (fuel issue) but don't forsee any big troubles. The car is stored away from me at the mo so will update in a few weeks time when I next see it.

PS there are some pictures of it on my readers ride thread.