stu37

Whats it worth???

Hi guys just a quick one, im thinking about selling my corrado and really not sure of how to pitch it???

1994 Dragon Green VR6

MASSIVE history file,

107k,

8 months MOT, 4 Months tax.

Superb bodywork, no rust and always maintained.

Speedlines on new tyres,

288 brakes with new pads and new lines,

Tinted rear lights,

Concealed component speakers,

Bilstien monotube dampers with Eibach springs,

TT wiper conversion,

Mint black cloth interior,

Webasto moon roof was (non sunroof :o.... i didnt do it...)

Iv probably missed loads more...

Generally a really really good example, iv had her since 70K and over 4 years has been a dream.

Any pointers would be a great help guys.

Sounds great except the sun roof. If it is a neat installation pics will help you to keep people interested.

If you pitch it to me for £5, I will buy it right away ;)

Would be worth mentioning such things as the Chains and tensioner ever being done - it maybe in the receipts but def worth mentioning with receipts to back it up.

Also current mileage, gives people an idea of how many miles youve covered. You may have bought it at 70k but only done 10k in 4 years or 70k in 4 years.

All you can really do is see what others/comparable cars are selling for. Have a trawl through Pistonheads, on here, Autotrader, local rags etc.

Trouble is the market is fairly small these days so people can ask what they want - good ones will be able to justify their price and, quite simply, the bad ones will sit unsold.

Impossible to tell based on a 10 line description but if it's really nice I don't see why £3k couldn't be done.

Sounds great except the sun roof. If it is a neat installation pics will help you to keep people interested.

If you pitch it to me for £5, I will buy it right away ;)

lol

---------- Post added at 2:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 2:25 PM ----------

Thanks guys the sun roof is really neat and one of the best iv ever seen fitted, I was thinking of putting her up for 3250 looking for 3000, your right saying about the good and bad cars, if its any good it "should" sell itself cheers guys. I will be putting her up on pistonheads etc tomorrow :o).